Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This Girl Has Turned Into a Woman

I was on my way to the office when this song played inside the shuttle...

This girl has turned into a woman.
And I've dreamed of this moment all my life.
This girl has turned into a woman.
And I thank you for your tenderness last night.

As if those weren't enough, the end of the song goes...

And I want to love you again...tonight.

Ugh!!! It didn't sink in until the lyrics played over and over inside my head. It was really irritating to be afflicted with LSS and with a song like that!!! My friends could attest to the fact that I know a lot of trivial and oh-so-out-of-this-world things that sometimes I even amaze and amuse myself. Therefore, encounters with songs such as this one is just a piece of cake, or at least they should be. But trust me...di ko kinaya yung kanta (I don't think I was able to get a hold of myself)!!! So I did what I usually do in times of "misery"...I share it with friends. Hehehe. Unfortunately, it was *N who had to bear the brunt. I texted *N the lyrics I just heard and here's how things went:

*N: Nakng...anong kanta yan?
Moi: Hahaha. Kakaiba diba? Ang aga aga eh...It's an old song by I dunno who...Haay!!!
*N: Kanta ng mga na-jug! Hahaha
Moi: Ang galeng! Kanta nga ng mga na-jug na humihingi ng round two!!! Hahahaha

I forgot how our conversation ended but then it was a really good diversion from the ickiness I felt with the song that I actually ended up having a big grin on my face. Oh life is really good...especially with friends who can relate with my zaniness...indeed I am blessed:)

No comments: