Friday, January 07, 2005

It's been a looong day...

it's been a long day. i should've known the moment i awoke that it'll be a long day...i was late for work this morning. it was already 9am and i was still waiting for my ride. heck! i've to re-learn how to get up really early in the morning. i got so used to extending my snooze time that i always get up an hour after my set time for my alarm...hehe, not good!!!...then there was my stiff neck which really made me feel uncomfortable. i got it from sleeping right in front of my computer...i suddenly felt a pang of sadness as i missed my "quack doctor"...the one who loosened my tired and knotted muscles while i was away:)*sigh* come lunchtime, my mobile rang. it was *m, a dear dear friend of mine whom i haven't seen in a while. said she was nearby and asked if i wanted to meet up with her. how can i possibly say no? so despite my plans for lunch, i went to meet her up and cancelled my previous plans. it was great seeing her again. she was glowing...pregnancy indeed becomes her. and am just so happy and excited for her. it was just great seeing and talking to her again. we just laughed over stuff that we talked about but there were pensive moments as well...well, on my part at least...but it was nice and fun overall until we noticed that it was raining outside...aaaarrgghh!!! to think that the weather was pleasant earlier...it just sucked but then i didn't let that get to me since i was happy seeing *m again...when i got back at the office, i was a bit distracted with a few phone calls...those were my so-called ehem..."fans"...hehehe. seriously, so distracted was i that i had to stay until around 8pm at the office to finish what i was supposed to finish. when i got home, i just washed-up and took a shower. good thing i had coffee before i went home. i suppose it's what's been keeping me going up until this very moment...my eyelids are drooping but i still have a lot to do...my reaction papers are well, just a figment of my imagination for now...and possibly for a few more days. i've ben racking my brains for anything that i could write but i just can't force myself to do it. i know it'll come naturally...just like the way this entry came about...to think i was really bent on coming up with at least one reaction paper for the night...

No comments: