Friday, January 28, 2005

Dazed for Days

I woke up one night to a dream I wish I never had...

I heard a soft tap on our door. I get up to see who it was and there you were standing right in front of me. No bags, no luggages, nothing. It was you, just you and a bunch of flowers. I stand there tongue-tied waiting for you to say something. But you didn't say anything, not even a single word. You just smiled at me and gestured for me to let you in. And I did...

Then everything happened in a blur...you get to meet my parents and manage to get along with them. Then there was my entire family whom you've won over as well. I was just passively looking on while all these things took place...

Then all of a sudden, you were leaving and you were taking me with you. I felt really happy as if I would burst and my heart was swelling with excitement and with a lot other emotions that I could not fathom. I was unusually quiet though while all these were happening. Then poof!!!....I knew it was too surreal to be true and too sweet to be real.

I woke up one night to a dream I wish I never had...because I know in my heart that it'll remain just that, a dream. A dream that left me dazed for days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am such a freaking cry baby. *@&$%!&@^#*@%^$&@^#* I wonder who he is... Is the guy who i think it is?

-eLa-

anne said...

It's ok to cry it out every once in a while, it's cathartic...and 'bout your question, I so wish it wasn't him but yes it is him...