Thursday, January 13, 2005

Musings...

got buzzed by a friend, *v, just this morning and she just asked how i was...and then the perennial question came. "ana, masaya ka ba?" to which i replied "i won't say i am totally happy. sino bang tao ang makakapagsabing completely happy sha? let me put it this way, i am happy but i could be happier." questions such as this one often catch me offguard driving me to introspect at the most inopportune time. *sigh*

i realized in one of my waking moments that i end my day with a prayer asking God to help me become a better person each day. i just don't know if i am giving my part of the bargain. but i hope i am. and part of that process of making me a better person are hardships and pain... sometimes, i ask myself (i never question God though), are the lessons learned worth all the pain i go through?...i can't say for sure but i something tells me they are...

No comments: