Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wala Lang...

Mama and I have been going to the Mall of Asia (MOA) for two consecutive weekends now. Last weekend, we went there to look for an ink refilling station which we managed to do. It is actually great to explore the MOA, because you will be presented with a LOT of choices. It has a hypermarket (but I still like the one we have here at SM Sucat), a lot of nice shops, and a lot of variety if you want to go on a food trip.

Earlier, since Mama admitted to being bored to death with SM Sucat, we decided to do our grocery shopping at the MOA. I had to swing by the office first since I needed to do some things. This means that by the time we got there, I was already a little tired and very very hungry!!! (Nahuli pa ako ng MMDA and I was issued a ticket on our way to the MOA. Magbabayad pa tuloy ako sa bank.) We had lunch at David's Tea House and it was pretty good. Then Mama and I walked around which worked us up. The mall was just too big for us. I managed to get a few things from La Senza, only because they were on sale. Hahaha! Afterwhich, we continuously walked with hopes of finding the hypermarket. I was soooo tired by the time we got to the North Wing where the hypermarket was since we parked at the South Wing!!!

The hypermarket was too crowded for me and I really started to feel sleepy. Then Mama goes "Anak, may sexy dun sa aisle 3." Hahaha! To those who do not know us really well, we like checking girls out. Imagine Mama and I braving the horde of people just to check this girl out. Mama was so amused with the girl's outfit. It was like the girl was doing her grocery shopping in lingerie. She probably looked hot just with her back profile. But oh my gosh! It was such a waste of effort when I actually saw her. In Mama's words..."Sorry anak, chaka pala!" Hahahahaha!

Anyway, it will be another long week ahead. I hope to feel better tomorrow since I started having the sniffles again. Have a great week ahead:)

I will just think of my pick me uppers last week which would include Bellevue's crispy pata, Pancake House's steamed bangus, Kanin Club's turon kc ala mode, and chocolates.

2 comments:

meanbone said...

huhu miss ko na kayo ni mama at ang pasyal pasyal natin

anne said...

miss na miss ka na rin namin ea!!!