Saturday, March 14, 2009

For Osangga

Since I stopped blogging at the other networking sites I maintain accounts in, I am posting my reply to Osang's note right here and hopefully, some of you might want to do the same for me:p Hahahaha!

To Osang:

How well do you know me? Comment on this note with your answers! Tag friends and see who knows the most about you!

1. Where you and I met? - at the ISS office International Research Division, 28/F, Philamlife Tower:p

2. How long have you known me? 6 years this march 17

3. The last time we saw each other? last February

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me? sweet...pa-sweet hahahaha!!! eto...popular oh-ha:p

5. Am I funny? yeah...fo shoo hahahaha!

6. What's my favorite music? willy garte...aegis...hahahahaha!!!

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)? hippie na punk:p

8. Have you ever hugged me? countless of times

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? bugnot:p kabatak (dahil antisocial ka na rin :p)

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring? your personal journal...so that we would have something to make chika about hihihihi

11. Where do you think I will be in 20 years? in the US with your family...maybe with 5 kids (para di sayang yung balakang mo:p)...magka county na tayo nun sa San Diego yiheeee! hahahaha

12: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? Eto na nga:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugnot! hahaha ~ E

meanbone said...

nick ni osang, box office queen hehe :-P

meanbone said...

bagay kasi kay john lloyd na box office king :P