Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Am Bummed Out...

Because I have been nauseous for the past couple of days...
Because I am tired and the dark circles around my eyes are proof that yes I am really really tired...
Because I was called "churchy" by someone...I thought I could brush off the bothered feeling I had...turns out I was wrong...call me all the names you want, "snob", "anti-social", "masungit", "mataray", but please don't ever EVER call me "churchy" for the simple reason that I am not...The term churchy for me connotes an imposition of ones beliefs and values, and again, I never do that. I have my values but I always respect other people's values and belief system. So yes, if you want to bum me out and piss me off, call me "churchy" and you might not see the light of day. Hahaha!...The thing that bums me all the more was the fact that the person who called me churchy was someone I really really liked...He, of all people would call me churchy?!? Hah! I know I am being "pikon" about the whole thing (I even cried over dinner and I really had my moments hehehe)...but I don't effing care...this is my blog...Hahaha!

Despite me being bummed out, I do not want to end this post on a sour note.

I am thankful for Kanin Club's heavenly turon...a must try and a winner...
I am thankful for friends who take the time to go out with me and listen to my inanities...
I am thankful that I got home safe despite my physical challenges within the day...

I hope everyone enjoys the coming weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turon ala KC with Corn Ice cream!!!

I still feel bad about the whole thing. ~ E

meanbone said...

ate, if it makes you feel better, let me be the one who's chuurcheee :P hehe...

sa totoo lang, na bother ako sa 1 comments na nakalagay kaya dinagdagan ko na para maging 2 comments hhaha :-)

love you! mwah!