Monday, March 02, 2009

Gee!!! My Hair...

When I woke up this morning, I decided to take a picture of myself to see how wild my hair has become. The effect of rebonding has started to wear away and the best way to measure it is to see how my hair looks in the morning.

You see the tendrils that are all curled up? These just get worst in the afternoon because at the office, I no longer have the time to comb and fix my hair. So I come in to work, all fixed up somehow looking like this...







Notice how the tutyangs start showing up, and I have not even gotten out of the car yet. Hahahaha! Anyway, this is just not about me being vain or anything, because in all honesty, I really could not care less how I look like, so long as do not have a breakout, and my hair is all neat and in place then I am all right (My clothes have to be appropriate too.). I am just trying to build up and put emphasis on my hair because something really creepy happened to me in the elevator which involved my supposed crowning glory.

Sometime this afternoon, I needed to get my caffeine fix so I went down to the 9th Floor, walked to where the side of Dunkin was and got some brewed coffee. Since Dunkin served their coffee scalding hot, I was really careful with it as I walked towards the elevator lobby. As I was not wearing my eyeglasses at that time, I did not notice the people inside the elevator. Besides, I do not like looking at other people's faces in such a confined space. But what was evident was one of the people in the elevator kept his stance quite close to me despite the available space inside. Then I felt it...he sniffed and smelled my hair!!! I knew it was a mistake when I decided to let my hair down while I waited on my order of coffee. I did it because I saw my silhouette and the curly hair was distracting me because it was weird seeing it that way while the ponytailed part was "contained". So I said, "Heck, if you are going to have your own mind and decide to be wild, then I'll let you be."

Going back to the guy who smelled my hair...what the hell was he thinking?!? When I told Pothead about what happened, he said "Baka may sipon lang at suminghot lang." But I really felt it since I got goosebumps on my forearms out of nowhere and I heard him sniffing in a different way which creeped the hell out of me. I should have told him off, but it happened all too fast which made me ask myself "Did that actually just happen?" I was the first one to get off the elevator and I never looked back. I was too annoyed and a little bit scared to even take a glance at him. Somehow, I blame my shampoo and conditioner, and the Blueberry Bavarian lotion I was using all day to moisturize my hand. My scent probably wafted through to him. But still, it is inexcusable to say the very least. So sa lahat ng mga kaparehas ko ng building, be careful since there is a perv on the loose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hindi naman kulot yan... WAVEY! ~E~