Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Pick-Me-Uppers

I have replied already to the thread my sister started the other day in her blog about pick-me-uppers. I said that in addition to the ones she has posted like music, coffee, and chocolates, I added in there my daily fix of Chico & Delamar's Top 10, and my chat sessions with Big Bob.

Now I want to share my favorite pick-me-uppers with my very own visuals:p Feel free to share what yours are...


Top Most Row (L-R): Mango Tapioca of North Park, a new pair of shoes, Big Bob's window popping out

2nd Row (L-R): Georgetown Cupcakes, my laptop (Ford), UCC's Japanese Halu-Halo

3rd Row (L-R): a nice view of the moon although my camera failed to capture it, memories and pictures with good friends I have not seen for quite a while, Boudin's famous Clam Chowder on sourdough (yum!!!)

Bottom Row (L-R): a nice and heavy breakfast, fresh flowers, ROYCE chocolates





6 comments:

meanbone said...

tsalap tsalap :-)

Anonymous said...

na-inpsire ako!! gusto ko na rin mag-blog! hehe. ok 'tong pick me uppers nyo. Parang pati ako na-feel good! :P

meanbone said...

wag nang pigilan osang... :-p sulat ka na ;-) hehehe

Anonymous said...

hehe. just to let you guys know, kagabi inayos ko ung personal diary ko..bigla ako nalungkot! haha. e kasi diba ang ginagawa ko parang scrapbook, so i kept some 'stuff'. 'tas nung ni-paste ko na sa notebook ko, nalungkot ako! e kasi mga memorabilia ko pa un nung nasa pinas pa ko. hehe. Picturan ko ung journal ko. Sana sipagin ako this weekend!

Happy weekend sisters! :)

anne said...

hey O:) good for you...it's a start...we'll look forward to your blog entry:p yiheee! hahahaha...

miss you and mean a lot!!!

happy weekend!!!

anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.