Thursday, April 02, 2009

I had a dream...again

I am making it a habit to blog all my weird dreams...

I have non-weird dreams which I find more special just because...hahaha!

Anyway, this entry is supposed to be for my weird dream...

Last night, I dreamed that I won the Ms. Universe pageant. Hahahaha! EA was there, Mama was there, pageant organizers were there and a roomful of press people were there. It was such a great feeling, in my dream at least, to be considered as the most beautiful woman whatever year it was since it was the first time in a long while that the Philippines brought home the crown. To bring such pride to my country...hahahaha! Okay Ana!!! Stop!!! Dream nga lang eh...Well it was good while it lasted...

2 comments:

meanbone said...

siguro your dream meant that you are somebody's Universe :-p asus!

anne said...

again...ika nga ni charvie...etchusera!!! hahaha:p