Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I had a dream...

A song to sing...

Hahaha! No, this is not one of those songs sang in Mama Mia:p I really had a dream, albeit a weird one.

In my dream, Papa, Mama, Mean, and I were in the living room watching TV...I was on the floor, when all of a sudden Mike Enriquez (yes the news anchor in GMA-7 who got famous for SAKSI!!! and EXCUUUUUSE ME POH!!!) came into the room, exchanged pleasantries with my parents and sister and then rushed to my side, kissed me on the cheeks, and then used my lap as his pillow...End of dream...

What the heck was that about?!? Hahaha...Please do not ask me because I really have no idea.

Interpretations please!!!...(I already got one from Pothead which involved my laptop and losing it, taxi cabs, and Mike Enriquez of course ) For the benefit of those who do not know who Mike Enriquez is (paging Ela hahaha!!!), below is his photo.


Source: Google Image Search (http://media.photobucket.com/image/mike%2Benriquez/irenecara/a80170db.jpg)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH-EM-GEE! Hahaha ~ E