Sunday, February 19, 2006

Snow Tubing...NOT!!!

Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack last Friday was fun and sumptuous. The greens on the salad was fresh, dressing was perfect, and the shrimp pasta was nice. It was so nice that I did not mind eating a couple of shrimps which were coated in batter and deep-fried to perfection. It was not until I got home that I started to feel funny. I felt itchy all over, spreading through my thighs and back. I knew it was not good. But I did not think my allergies would be so bad that I would not make it to snow tubing the next day. I took my medication for allergies and even dress-rehearsed for the upcoming snow tubing gig (because I was anticipating *K, the hot guy from the office will make it). I felt really bad since I was looking forward to it even if it meant spending some time over the weekend, with the counterpart-from-hell. I know I missed all the fun but am also glad that the guys enjoyed. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow as we go to DC to explore. Been thinking of things we could do to amuse ourselves since it is a long weekend. Wish us luck!

No comments: