Wednesday, February 22, 2006

RV Week 2: Chronicle 2

The perks of being single come at the most opportune time...when you are surrounded by crushable dudes who you only see on the catwalk modelling for Hugo Boss or some other fancy designer out there in a place where nobody knows you that much (so that the aura of mystery is there). I am enjoying that right now. Flirting is soooo much fun. It's just so funny since it brings out the guy in me. Hehehe. I make all the moves and what-have-yous. This guy from our Brussels office, K*, is just sooooo hot that he raises my testosterones to unsurpassed levels. Hahaha. Oh no?!? Does that make me gay? A glance or a wave from him is enough to make my blood rush up to my head. And when either one of us strikes up a conversation, I always feel like I am hyperventilating and I end up with a goofy smile on my face.

Just this afternoon, during social hours here at the hotel, I met Julio (or William, it must be the rhum), a Filipino who has settled here in Maryland just very recently. It was my first time to avail of the free drinks and the first time I got motivated to do so because of someone hovering at the bar. Hahaha. My companions actually thought I never came down again after I went up to go and get my passport for ID. But they found out. Hahaha. It just feels nice to be able to speak with someone whom you have something in common with in a strange land. It was just a bonus that he was actually cute...boyish and really articulate....*sigh*

This is it for now. I'll let you know of my other boy-watching activities or if anything interesting at all comes up.

No comments: