Monday, February 23, 2009

Mga Eksena sa Spa

Mama treated me to a massage at the California Nails and Day Spa at the Midtown. Chivas and Sep were our therapists. They were both really nice. Chivas was assigned to Mama and Sep was assigned to me. Chivas was the funny one, while Sep was really nice.

We availed of their new offering, the Filipino Hilot. This massage has a fresh take on the traditional hilot, where you can derive a lot of pleasure from the pressure. They used Dagdagay sticks from our very own Ifugao tribe. Pressure was applied with remarkable precision on different points of our feet.

Sep asked us to undress and to just leave our underwear on. When she and Chivas left to give me and Mama some privacy, I dilly dallied since I did not hear the initial instruction. Besides, when I hear the word undress, it sort of makes me frazzled. After a couple of minutes, they still find me fully clothed and Sep gives me a smile.

Sep: Ayy hindi pa po kayo ready?
Me: Oh so we are supposed to take our clothes off.
Sep: Yes Ma'am, pati po bra.
Me: Can I leave mine on?
Mama: Virgin kasi!

I was so embarrassed that I only managed an awkward smile. Haaay!

In the middle of our session, Sep used the Dagdagay sticks on my feet to apply pressure. She rubbed one foot at a time and I was squirming on the massage table trying to contain my giggles because I am the most ticklish person you will ever know. Sep stopped since she did not want me to feel uncomfortable and stiff. I said it should be fine so long as she is not bothered by my squirming. She said she was fine with it and she just said that i should relax. I managed to contain my giggling but I had to breathe in a weird way then I heard Chivas go

Chivas: Ay si Ma'am mukhang may sapi!
Sep: Hah?
Chivas: Si Ma'am kakapigil sa tawa nya mukhang may sapi!
Sep: (starts to laugh herself) Ikaw talaga Chivas!!! Gusto matulog ni Ma'am eh ang ingay ingay mo.
I let out a snort as well. Haha!

I did want to get get some shuteye and I managed to. I fell asleep because the massage was really good.

When we were done, they served us with hot tea. They were very very nice and really good with their service. Mama and I plan to come back.

1 comment:

meanbone said...

sama ako pagbalik ah :-)parang hold-up mag pa spa rito hehe...