Sunday, February 08, 2009

I Got Tagged!


I never took part in tagging activities in the blogosphere. However, as I am in the mood for one now (and out of kahiyaan to E), I am responding to the 25 Random Things About Me. Off the top of my head are the following:

1. I am wearing my yellow smurf statement shirt saying I'M GROUCHY.
2. I just had a very good breakfast from the JEEPNEY Deli.
3. I can cut my finger nails without looking at them.
4. I love dark chocolates.
5. I am now a Fango Facial junkie.
6. I am neck-deep in work but I am also learning to destress and let go.
7. I am blessed to have a family who's always there for me, and wonderful friends who always got my back.
8. I destress with a glass or two of sangria.
9. I love Larry's Bar's Choco-e Martini and strawberry shisha.
10. I can make my irises disappear as I roll my eyes, and can sustain it for a while. (Hahaha! Freaky I know!)
11. I own an action sampler which is a gift from my sister.
12. I have a lot of booze at home, and maybe I'll bring some to Osang's room this week.
13. I have yet to do tita's request.
14. I finally got the closure I was waiting for...on my birthday no less.
15. I learned that work is just work, and that at the end of the day, how you know and define yourself are the things that really matter.
16. I just learned that the adage "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" can be true.
17. I like somebody a lot...shhhhh hahahah!

18. I have been dreaming in color lately (I vividly remember a blue hawaiian shirt).
19. I do not like guys (or anyone for that matter) with no sense of purpose or direction in life.
20. I have blueberry bagels expired in the fridge.
21. I envision myself settling somewhere else with my own family.
22. I miss my sister and papa, and I also miss the beach.
23. I miss my pencil collection.
24. I am looking forward to repainting the house and fixing up the spare room.
25. Currently, my dream destination is Santorini, Greece.

I am not one to tag people but if you want to answer this post, then by all means do so. I hope that you learned something new about me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#10 freeeeeeakie nga
#11 inggit ako!!! Huhuhuhu
#12 sama ako!!!
#17 no wonder ayaw mo pakita sa iba
#18 Hahahaha

meanbone said...

ate, do OWN an action sampler!!! USE it lah :-p hehehe