Saturday, February 07, 2009

Day Off

No, this post is not about that show on QTV with Carmina Villaroel and Pekto:p Hahaha! It just so happened that I really really love the weekends now and I love spending time with Mama. I call our weekends our day off. Mama and I just usually go to the mall, the Midtown mall being our favorite go-to place. My favorite frozen yogurt is available there, and my aesthetician Ate Jo, Mon, and Jonel also work at Fix at the Robinson's Place, Manila. Too bad that when we moved to Paranaque, it takes twice as long to go there than when we were still in QC. But hey, we still go there whenever we can. We are still right at the withdrawal stage (hindi nga maka-withdraw eh:p).

This weekend dayoff took quite an unexpected turn since last night, when I got home, our water supply got cut. I called Maynilad and found out that we will not have water supply until tomorrow noon. I cannot not have water supply. I just can't!!! Immediately, I thought that Mama and I should just get out of there and check-in at some place where there's water. Hindi kami pwedeng magtiis na walang tubig kasi pareho kami magsusungit at mangangamoy. Hahaha! I immediately booked at the Intercon after some research. I remember that their newly-renovated rooms are reasonably priced based on the recent Christmas get-together my UP girlfriends and I had. Besides, the location is superb and it will be very convenient for us to meet up with Tita Baby and Tito Gen tomorrow, before Tita Baby flies back to the US.

Mama managed to get a hair treatment and I forced myself to get a facial (thanks to FVR, related story to follow). I got the Fango Facial at The Spa (at the old Greenbelt) which was just what I needed. Parang niliha yung mukha ko and I felt the mask tighten my skin, para talagang ni-vacuum pack yung mukha ko. I love it! Pia was my aesthetician and when I come back, she will be the one I will look for. Thanks Pia!

Mama and I met up at SM where she shopped for curtains and I got us some shawarma for dinner. Hehehe. Once we got back to our room, we decided to take pictures of us as requested by my dear sister EA (please bear with the poses and crazyness).

2 comments:

meanbone said...

i love these pictures... natikman ko na rin ang yogurt sa mall dito, masarap nga, i just wish it was less expensive :)

anne said...

diba ea...ang sarap:) how much is it?