Wednesday, March 15, 2006

RV Week 5: Tidbits

Workload's been spiking up and our schedule has become cazy busy. I just hope I don't get sick, well not sick enough for me to not go to work. I don't hink I can afford that luxury right now. See?!? Getting sick is a luxury for me now. How much worse can it get?

On a lighter note, I just spoke with my boss in Manila through chat. He had a really funny status attached to his handle. It said: Question: "San floor ka sa Philam?" ...Answer:"April rehistro ng kotse ko dahil 4 yun." I was like, what the...?!? And he said someone he met at the elevator asked him that which he answered in the same manner as he had in his status. Funny guy!!! Hahaha! He is too young to be hearing-impaired. But wait...I am younger than he is and my ears are more defective than his. Why so? Take this...

Phone rings.
Ana: Hello?
Ben: (On speaker phone) Hi Ana...(then the line gets choppy...)...bukas?
Ana: (Assuming that the question was "Anong plans bukas?") Oh hi Ben. We'd probably have dinner...Blah blah blah blah
Ben:(Breaks into laughter after afew minutes or so and finally picks up the handset for a clearer reception...) Hahaha! Ana, ang tanong ko kung magj jeans ka bukas?

But am sure it wasn't my defective hearing...trust me it was the speaker phone.

No comments: