Wednesday, March 15, 2006

RV Week 5: From Waffles...to Raffles...to Guapo's

K* always gets into my nerves since he always makes sure I am annoyed whenever I see him, which unfortunately makes me like him all the more. Aaarrrgghhh!!! Haha! I know that deep down that cool, cute, smart alecky facade is a very caring man. He approached us on a Monday afternoon to ask us how the rest of the happy hour of last Friday went. He still won't let me live it down that I misheard Guapo's as Waffles (and at some point it became Raffles). Haha! I know I know, my hearing impairment is at work again! It was cool though, I tried to play it cool, but horror of horrors!!! I wasn't able to hold back, while we were doing small talk...

Ana: You got a haircut?
*K: Yes. It's summer. You know, summer?!?
Ana: Yeah whatever...
*K: (Smiling) Whatever?!? I'd take that as a complement.

Oh if he only knew...

No comments: