Thursday, March 16, 2006

RV Week 5: Chronicle 3

I had the most tiring day as of yet in the almost five weeks I have been here in Rockville. List of things to do seem to never end and I really am pushed out of my comfort zone now. But what the heck. I have learned to grab life by the tail and more interestingly, someone's actually inspiring me to actually do it. Hehe.

This morning in the pantry, as I went about my daily ritual of getting water, I did not notice that K* was there. (read: stalker mode was below par this morning) I stared blankly while I waited for my mug to fill up. And there his hand was, oh so close to my face, waving at me and he was actually trying to get my attention. I probably looked floaty but I could not care less. I was sorting out things inside my head. Good thing I managed a smile and a "Hey..." And then I mimiced his actions (since he was still doing the wave). I knew the moment I did it that I'd have to fight the urge to actually hold his hand and caress it to my face. Hahahaha!!! I know, I know...freaky!!! Good thing, just in time, I did manage to control my urges. Usually, he'd leave afterwards without saying anything or if he ever does manage a conversation, he'd be bullying me or something. But then this morning was different. He lingered at my back. So I shot him a glance and he asked "So how are you on this very beautiful morning?" And he flashed that oh-so gorgeous smile. Just with that I was in heaven!!! And I said "I am good. How's it going with you and your hair?" while my head was angled. And he stroked his hair and he smiled. He said "It's fine. You're picking on my hair again." Hahaha....it's because I cannot come up with anything when you are near you moron you!!! And I said "Looks good to me. Now I realize, it's Alfalfa-like." And we both laugh. He touched his hair some more and even managed to argue with me. "Alfalfa's hair is more towards the back." I shot back, "Still it's stiff and brushed up. How much gel did you put in there?" He said "Oh just a little. This is my natural hair." And then he smiles at me and then opens the door for the both of us. By golly I think I am infatuated already. Hahaha...I know nothing will come out of it but just let me savor the moment...

(nb: Technically, we kissed already --he kissed me!!!--- since he sipped on the same straw which I initially used. Teehehehe...)

No comments: