Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Moving On...

I was in the middle of something when my blackberry flashed the red light signalling that a message has been received by my unit...I usually ignore this at around this time. But then something told me to pick it up and read whatever it was that came in. There I saw that my favorite boss/person in the company already left the company. This really made me sad because he is one of the reasons why I decided to stay right where I was in the company...Despite this, I really wish him well just because this is all I can bring myself to feel apart from the sadness that his departure brings.

1 comment:

osangga said...

yeah, I know the feeling! :( Ako rin na-sad nung nabasa ko un. And he was kind enough to reply my mail. Nakaka-touch lang! don't worry, anjan pa naman ang iba mong 'boss'. hahaha.