Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Closure

Just minutes ago, I made the most painful decision I've ever made in my life. I erased you completely in my life. Every remnant of you, every trace of you I no longer shall see. The pain's seeping down to my bones but pain never felt this good for I am free. Finally! The closure I've been waiting for. I've never been this vulnerable but loving you made me. I just wish for myself that at least I could be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on or when things get pretty rough. I never asked for you to tell me what's going on inside your head even though I am dying to understand you. But at least let me be there for you in the best way I know how. I never asked you to need me for what I give you is unconditional.

Wherever you may be, I do hope you carry with you the love I showered you with and all the good times we had. I wish you good health, a sound mind, and an accepting heart. I fervently hope that you find what you've been searching for and I wish for your happinness even if it means you not being with me. I don't have anymore left to say to you but I love you dearly, and I always will...Happy birthday...

No comments: