Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Untitled

I am still in shock given the news I was presented with early this morning. I never got the chance to be really close to Macky when he was around, as he helped us out during the proxy season. To me, he was your typical silent worker ever-ready to lend a helping hand whenever the need arises. I never really saw through him, beneath his quiet cool exterior. I never saw it coming really...It hit me hard that life these days is indeed fleeting. I feel such a great sense of loss because I knew he was a good kid. He was amiable towards everyone and always very respectful..I cannot even begin to imagine how his family and dearest friends are feeling right now...I pray that his family gets through this very rough time although not unscathed, yet ever stronger. It is just so sad that someone so full of promise could give up on life too soon. He's gone...too soon...

To Macky, wherever you are, I pray that you finally find the peace you are looking for.

No comments: