Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thank God for Eye Candy

It has been a while since the last time I got to meet cute strangers, moreso have a conversation and share a meal with them. Thanks to Elaine for making it happen. I just needed some what my sister would call "positive distraction". That is what I got when I crashed Elaine's team's inuman session this evening.

Usually, at around this time, I am already asleep because I would be all tired from working and studying. But not this time. It's already 1:33 am and I am still very much awake. Woohoo for thoughtful friends! Thank God for the beautiful creatures he showers me with from time-to-time for me to look at. Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang powgi! ~ E

meanbone said...

gising na gising nga ang blog entry ate ah! hehehehe... abot hanggang dito ang taas ng energy :p