Sunday, October 23, 2005

Me me me me mee mee...


My alarm went off at 6:15 am and I was surprised that the sun was up. Forecast for the weekend was not really good with showers and overcast that will last until tomorrow, Monday. But I keep reminding myself that I am in Melbourne. They say that if you don't like the weather in Melbourne, all you have to do is wait for a minute and everything changes. So I got up and took the chance to take a picture of this seemingly nice day. This is the view from my apartment. I decided to go for a run at the Docklands Park (the green portion in this picture). It surely was nice. After 20 minutes of jogging, I decided to head for the gym and spent another half an hour or so at the bike and the rower. So I am all set for the day. The pool looked inviting too but it was a bit breezy so I decided to forego swimming. As I huffed and puffed in the gym, I made some mental notes as to what I'd write for I have been tagged...and here are what initially came to mind...
  1. I miss tinapa (smoked fish), salted red eggs, and tomatoes, sardines, and steaming hot rice. And this crossed my mind while working out!
  2. I am a geek. I love to write, read, and I tinker with stuff which I cannot put back together anymore afterwards.
  3. I am a closet romantic. Enough said...
  4. I am a sucker for letters (the old fashioned handwritten letters). I have letters written to me even while I was in high school. I lost those from primary school.
  5. I am a hard crusher. Meaning, when I am crushing on someone, I keep even the smallest thing he had contact with, say a clamp, a candy wrapper, an almost used-up pencil and whatever my crush lays his hands on that I can keep for myself... I know I know...pathetic:p hahaha. BUT I outgrew this already.
  6. I am a wonderful cook.

I'd continue with the list when I have time this afternoon. I have to get ready for Church and the Big Market:)

No comments: