Monday, June 27, 2005

My Soliloquy

I am a wonderful person who is being asked and prayed for by someone fom God. I will make someone happy who in return will make me happy. Once I find the one who gives me love, respect, and attention I need, I will realize that YOU do not have a place in my heart as I thought you had. I believe that I deserve someone better and that I should not give my love away so easily especially to someone so undeserving. This time I will have to come first. All my feelings are valid. If I am hurt, then damn I am hurt!!! I do not need to find the right to be hurt before I can express I am hurt. Feelings are feelings and by contemplating whether I have the right to feel something is an injustice to myself. Why do I need validations for my feelings?!? No!!! I should never ever do this unto myself. I am a person whose feelings are as valid as anyone else's. I will not let anyone walk over me...most especially myself. I will get up in my own time. This time I will not shortchange myself...I will write another love story...the next time would be for real, when I am ready. For now I will take care and I will be strong for myself. I know it won't be easy but neither is it impossible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sister...your correct again...